Study Abroad

We are a specialised Educational Counselling and Advisory Company. We offer advice and counselling to students, parents and employers that wish to access the educational opportunities available at our partner institutions. We also assist students that wish to develop their English language at schools and language colleges across that English speaking countries. 

Learn More

There is no better place to study English than in the UK. England is an ancient and beautiful country brimming with history, home of Shakespeare and the Royal Family. In addition to its cultural heritage the UK is also one of the most cosmopolitan and vibrant countries on earth. You will enjoy the experience of a lifetime when you take an English course in England.

Learn More
Medical Training

Medicine is one of the most demanded degree and it is becoming more challenging to become a licensed Physician. Learn how to get the best medical training around the world

Learn More


Students nowadays have a lot of opportunities to choose the best university education all over the world. We would like to give you a few of the best options for you


University Selection

Admission Processing


Student Visa Counselling

Pre-Departure Briefings

Join UKuni community and learn about the Study Abraod opportunities

Click on the below button & contact us or fill the form and we'll call you back when it suits you

Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

The academic year for most UK universities starts in September of each year and few universities start in January of each academic year.

UKuni services help students by looking for suitable courses for the student, proceeding with applying to the universities and getting offers. We also help applying to the UK student visa by booking appointments at the VFS to get the visa stamped.

Our service is free of charge, except for the PhD applications

Saudi students need to check with the Saudi Ministry of Education to see latest scholarship according to the ministry's website latest updates

Yes, for most universities students need to sign an authority letter to proceed with our agency and we can then contact the universities

We can apply to University degrees such as: Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs. We also apply to different English courses in different English Language schools.

It varies based on the required degree and university, as some universities will require extra documents such as portfolio. Please contact us for further details.

The UK universities don’t offer full scholarship. But you could apply for scholarship through external party such as Vice Chancellor scholarship.

Yes, students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week, and full time during summer

You will be able to apply for the visa within 90 days of the start date.

The cost of living varies depending on the city. It’s advisable to have no less than £1,023 per month for any city outside of London. And no less than £1,334 inside of London.

The majority of universities will have between 10-20 places for international students.

Good academic GPA and English Language test ( IELTS / TOFEL etc )

Yes, some universities require UCAT for Medicine and LNAT for LLB Law.

Yes, you can apply for conditional offer based on the predicted grades.

Yes, we are a UCAS certified cnetre and can apply directly or through UCAS.

PhD applicant needs to contact potential supervisor, get initial approval and then make the application.

Yes, UK universities accept transfer to all UG degrees except Medicine and Dentistry.

Yes, A Graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter